Thursday 29 April 2010

Interpol's new song

Finally some news from my beloved band Interpol. They're releasing a brand new song for free, downloadable on their official website.

Photobucket

"Lights is taken from sessions for their fourth album. According to the band, the song will be the first of several to be released in the next few months.
Interpol have been working on the follow-up to 2007's Our Love To Admire in New York and London, and are believed to be finalising release plans for an album later this year. According to frontman Paul Banks, Interpol's new record will have an orchestra feel." (NME)

Band's MySpace

5 comments:

  1. in case you can't get to the official site, here's another link

    http://www.mediafire.com/?mgo5m4l0jzm

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX Memphis Impossible for me to reach the Cbox today :( from both of my computers :( Am I the only one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I guess... try refreshing the page, or try "view only this frame" or click on this page http://www5.shoutmix.com/?new-awesome-rock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing is working will cry all alone :( I didn't change anything in my configuration so maybe I have to wait tomorrow maybe my computer will be in a better mood!

    ReplyDelete