Wednesday 28 April 2010

Today's post featuring christian indie rock band Future of Forestry

The californian band named after a poem by C. S. Lewis started in 2000 and has released one full-length album, Twilight, and a few EPs so far. Last year, they put out two EPs from a planned trilogy that is collectively known as Travel Series. And it's especially these two records that I enjoy enormously. The last piece of the series is due out at the end of July and I'm quite excited about it. If you enjoy bands like Nada Surf or Death Cab for Cutie, give them a chance right away. By the way, their song "Traveler's Song" will be featured on Grey's Anatomy April 29.


Band's MySpace

2 comments:

  1. Grey's Anatomy OST is incredible The video is amazing and I love that song THX you play rubicks cub?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How the heck did I miss this? I love FoF. Especially "Open Wide" and "If You Find Her"

    ReplyDelete