Monday 5 April 2010

Just a Few Suggestions...

Because I've got nothing else to do right now and bacause I haven't posted anything in a while...

Ash - Clones
A song from 2004's album Meltdown which is their heaviest album so far. Maybe that's why I enjoy it the most...

Youtube Link
Band's Myspace

Nada Surf - Whose Authority
Nada Surf recently released an album featuring covers of their favourite songs from other bands and artists, be sure to check it out. Meanwhile, enjoy one of the most beautiful songs ever.

Youtube Link
Band's Myspace

Turin Brakes - Last Chance

Youtube Link
Band's Myspace

By the way, I've been listening to MGMT for the past two weeks immensely, awesome band...

1 comment:

  1. I have fall in love with Nada Surf with "The Weight Is A gift" album For Turin Brakes another artist i have discover with my TV show The OC "Rain City" is at the saddest moment ever maybe why I have love this song so much

    ReplyDelete