Tuesday 13 April 2010

Our friend Sparkle

You all know how kindly and untiringly obliging is our partner. So, I think to speak on everyone's behalf if I say that you are marvelous and that we are very grateful to you. But as the words aren't enough, I want to dedicate these videos to you like homage.

Julienne Taylor - A Time For Love



Band's Myspace

Sumblim - Scalić nas



Band's Myspace

Color of Clouds - Brother



Band's Myspace

Stoffer & Maskinen - Vi To Er Smeltet Sammen



Band's Myspace

4 comments:

  1. haha, totally agree :D but what does "homenage" mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless Muchas gracias I am very touched Your selection is totally awesome I want all these songs will create a "Lenwë" playlist I am amazed by your kindness For U http://hotfile.com/dl/37837905/6c75409/From_Sparkle_for_Lenw.rar.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Memphis. I got the wrong writing "homenage". I did mean to say "homage". Sorry, but I can't speak or write english : [

    ReplyDelete
  4. my bad, I should've figure it out, fixed :)

    ReplyDelete