Thursday 15 April 2010

Sparkle's little indie corner


If I have one subject I would like to talk about it's the TV show "The OC", created By Josh Schwartz. This TV show has changed my life really. First time of my life I was addicted to a TV show; first time I was opening a computer; first time I was hearing from bands I totally fall in love with. If I have to make a selection of my favorite OC songs will have choose these ones.

The Killers
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song



Coldplay
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song
Never heard about Coldplay after the OC episode went to buy all the albums !!!!



Death Cab for Cutie
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song



Finley Quaye Ft Beth Orton
Dilandau Song
One of my favourite OC song.



Rachael Yamagata
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song
I have searched who was singing this song everywhere because I was in love with it and I found it. I am stubborn as you know.



South
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song
Used to listen to it in circles
Dilandau Song





Lou Barlow
Band's Myspace
Band's Myspace
This song thrilled me



Mazzy Star
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song



Jem
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song



Ryan Adams
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song
Even if you're not a romantic kind this song is making change your mind Tribute to Oasis.



The Midway State
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song



Joseph Arthur
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song
This song is at a very touchy moment of the TV show and it's exactly the song I will have choose.


Youth Group
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song
Was having Alphaville album quiet the same interpretation Alphaville is an old band for old like me but you can check them out Band's Myspace



Aqualung
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song
Aqualung has a special place in my heart. Memory Man is an awesome album.



Patrick Park
Band's Myspace
Dilandau Song
The last song of the TV show the one that makes me cry everytime I am listening my girly way. As it's the last song of the show will be the last song of my selection.



Jeff Buckley
Artist's MySpace
Dilandau Link



A very very very special thanks to Lenwë that will post all this for me. And a special dedicace to my Angel Care that used to provide me all the OC songs it was thousand years ago....

6 comments:

  1. @Memphis: Sorry. I don't know how to do videos have the same dimensions :[
    Can you explain me it in my e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fixed, I'll add the tags tomorrow ;) geez, I really should be sleeping now :)

    btw, if any tv show changed my life, it's gotta be "Scrubs", even if it wasn't much and for no music connected reasons :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenwë I love you. What a big work you have done for me Was so happy to share all this with you guys. Lenwë maid this for me muchas Gracias to have spent time for me you are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see Jeff Buckley and his "Hallelujah" one of my favourite song ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sparkle. Jeff Buckley's video isn't wrong. It works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lenwë You have forget Jeff Buckley in the post so Memphis has add it Cuidar and muchas gracias again

    ReplyDelete