Tuesday 4 May 2010

Gasoline for the soul

As you know, music is one of the greatest inventions of man. It makes us fly; it raises us' spirits; it makes us fall in love... It is pure magic. Thanks to you all I have met very good groups that have made me dance, my hopes up, smiling and, why not, up to cry. In short, these are some of my recommendations.

We Shot The Moon
Band's Myspace

Jon Maddux
Band's Myspace

There For Tomorrow
Band's Myspace

Brothers At Sea
Band's Myspace
Well colleagues, finally I want to dedicate you a song from one of my favorite synthpop groups, which not only indiepop-rock man lives. Until next time.




1 comment:

  1. I love your selection because it'smade with different kind of music Like me you're open to many different styles Music is speaking directly to our soul ;-)

    ReplyDelete