Thursday 21 March 2013

The Airborne Toxic Event "Timeless"

There are only a handful of albums that I am really looking forward to this year.  The Airborne Toxic Event's third studio album is at the top of that list.  With each album they release, whether it's new material or live music, they are continuously exceeding themselves.  A couple weeks ago, they released "The Secret EP" and if that gave any clue to their upcoming album, they are keeping us on our toes.  Below is the music video for their first single, "Timeless", which is taken off their upcoming album, "Such Hot Blood".


"Such Hot Blood" is their third album and it will be released later this spring.

If you're unfamiliar with them, here are a couple of favorites to check out:

"Changing"

"Gasoline"

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I must say I like their older songs better, but I'll surely give the new album a shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them! If you're a fan of the Magnetic Fields, the Airborne Toxic Event did a beautiful cover of one of their songs. http://youtu.be/-CKat0z07kw?t=1m22s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I am so sad I never Heard about this before untill now. Gasoline is a special song for me, reminds me 'bout my bicycle. I must follow You. I just checked and You are on bloglovin :) Have a beautiful day ! more rock music please :)

    ReplyDelete