Wednesday 27 March 2013

Some new music videos

First up, we have "There Will Come A Time" by Noah and the Whale.  Their fourth studio album, Heart of Nowhere, will be released May 6.


Frank Turner will be releasing his fifth studio album, Tape Deck Heart, on April 23.  Below is the video for, "Recovery."  I am very excited for this album.


A couple of weeks ago, The Vaccines released the video for, "Bad Mood," and it's entertaining.  Can't say it's one of my favorite songs from the album, but decent.


Kid Cudi's "official" video for "Immortal" has yet to be released.  However, the single has been released and am quite enjoying it.  His album, Indicud, will be released on April 23.


Stornoway released their second studio album, Tales from Terra Firma, earlier this month. "Knock Me On the Head" is the first single from the album and I hope you enjoy it.  My favorite track from the album is "The Bigger Picture." 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I accidentally deleted your comment... :D

      Anyway, the closest I get to liking hip hop is Fort Minor, but Ilisten to them extremely rarely. On the other hand, I don't mind rap as such - Linkin park, POD, Rage Against the Machine.

      Delete