Saturday 9 March 2013

A bunch of new music videos...

First, let's kick off with the French indie pop band Phoenix, who reached international fame with their latest record, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix. The band will continue its quest for world domination with their next album, Bankrupt, that comes out on April 22nd.



Then, we have The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Yeah, I completely forgot they were still a band too. But I recall quite well how much I enjoyed their song Face Down back in the day when I used to be into post-hardcore. Well, it's actually not heavy at all, but it's still pretty good. They will be releasing a new EP that will be produced by David Bendeth (producer of Don't You Fake It) which is due out March 15th.



And finally, some new She and Him. Volume 3 comes out on May 7th.

3 comments:

  1. First off, love the influence of Korean dramas in the Phoenix video. I can't wait to be there in a couple of months. This album seems like a lot of fun.

    I had the exact same thought as you about the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus comment. I didn't know they were still together.

    She and Him, still great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to Korea? That's cool. :) Y'know, unless there's gonna be a war or something... Hopefully not. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'll be there for 10 days and hoping to meet my birth family. You're not the first one to mention that :) I am definitely hoping all is well while I am there!

    ReplyDelete