Sunday 2 December 2012

Tegan and Sara

The latest album from Tegan and Sara, 2009's Sainthood, was just great, plain and simple. So it goes without saying, that I'm pretty excited for their new, seventh full-length, which is due out on January 29, 2013. Here's a music video for the first single, Closer.



On one hand, it is very poppy, with synths and everything, but on the other hand, it still sounds unmistakably like them and the album itself is reportedly very good. Here's to hoping the rumours are right, I can't wait. Your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love their vocals. They harmonize so well! And as far as the music itself, it sounds so fun. I just hope we still get to hear some of their old sound. However, I have yet to hear an album by them I haven't enjoyed. If you get the chance to see them in concert, make sure you take that chance. They put on a great show and are two funny girls. :)

    I thought I was excited for album releases for 2012, but 2013 is shaping up to be pretty fantastic.

    ReplyDelete