Friday 28 February 2014

Did somebody say "eclectic taste"?

Something for the friday evening -- a song from one of my playlists from the sixties. It used to be popular here in its czech version from a while ago by I don't know who, because we Czechs have the bad habbit of re-doing everything, which is painfully evident especially in music. But the original is, of course, miles better.

Why I'm posting this? I don't know. It has just come up on my playlist, I think it's a great song and I think they don't make them like that anymore. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I can dig it! Heard this song before lots of times but never knew who sang it. My musical tastes range from jazz and older pop music (Frank Sinatra, Nina Simone, etc) to various styles of metal (especially fond of melodic metal) and even classical music. In fact, it's probably easier to list what I don't like...

    ReplyDelete