Friday 21 February 2014

Cuckoo!???

So the other day I was researching a band I like on Wikipedia, and saw that the lead singer was involved in another band, called Neon Horse. I had never heard of them, so I looked them up on YouTube. I have to admit, it's strange but intriguing. And I've been racking my brain trying to figure out who they sound like. The lead singer's voice during the first verse sounds so familiar! Any suggestions? At first I was thinking maybe Cage the Elephant, but that's not quite it. All I know is I like it.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed! It's so catchy! Such a departure from Mark Solomon's early stuff (Believe it or not, the dude in all the white makeup is the lead singer of Stavesacre, who I posted about earlier.) and yet still I love it!

      Delete
    2. And it's pretty damn addictive. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  2. might just be me, but I hear some Panic! At the Disco in his voice. But then I also hear Jack White, and I don't think you can combine the two haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had thought about Jack White as well, but couldn't find any examples that really fit as well as I thought they would. As far as P!ATD, I never really listened to them after hearing 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' back in the day. But either way, I really like this song. And their other stuff ain't half bad, either.

      Delete