Friday 20 January 2012

"Vegas" Bands

I decided to put together a little compilation of songs by bands with the word "Vegas" in their name.

First on the list is French band Oh Dear Vegas with their song, "Little Thing".



Next we have Irish band Leaving Las Vegas with their song, "Exit".



Then we go to Californian band Vegas Is North with their song, "Parking Lot Kings"



And finally we have Indiana band Hello Vegas with their song "No One Knows"



I don't know if you know who Student Rick is, but three of the members of that band formed the band Hello Vegas. Here's the song "Falling For You" by Student Rick:

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard "Falling for You" in the longest time! Thanks for posting that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I had forgotten about this song until I was reading about Hello Vegas on Wikipedia, and it mentioned Student Rick.

    ReplyDelete