Wednesday 5 January 2011

Sparkle's albums of the year 2010

You know that with my Alzheimer's maybe an album I was addicted to in 2010 is missing. I have made a list of albums I love anyway, the ones different from Memphis'.

A Thousand Suns
Linkin Park


I know I am the only one but this album means a lot to me and I am a huge LP fan as you know.

Feeding The Wolves
Ten Years

 

An old band that I am following since the beginning.

All American Nightmare
Hinder


 More rock and i like it.

The Constant
Story Of The Year


Another old band I am following.

Without The Hour
Chasing Avalanche


A debut album, very interesting for me.

Damage Control
Cinder Road


Vessels
Ivoryline


ABIII
Alter Bridge


I love this album's sonority.

Happy new year again, with plenty awesome music to thrill us. :)

Sparkle

3 comments:

  1. @Sparkle, I only made some minor changes, I'll add album arts when I have more time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect THX Will try to find the time for Indie Albums of the year but can't promess you !

    ReplyDelete