Friday 12 November 2010

"We are here to make money and sell out and stuff"

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is a good, funny movie. It may be a box office disappointment, it may not be the stunner I've been hoping for, but it's worth seeing nonetheless. However, I dare to say it's even better when we figure in the music. The soundtrack features bands like Metric, Broken Social Scene, T. Rex, or The Rolling Stones as well as two fictional bands, most notably Sex Bob-Omb, in which Scott plays bass.


Metric
Black Sheep
In the movie, the song is sung by Brie Larson, who is playing Scott's ex-girlfriend, leading the band The Clash at Demonhead, and it's the main reason why I'm praising the soundtrack.


Sex Bob-Omb
Garbage Truck


Crash and the Boys
We Hate You Please Die


Wikipedia
IMDb

3 comments:

  1. I have to see this movie Thx for warning me about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome, tell me what you think about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be really honest I didn't appreciate this movie Maybe I am too old ;-)

    ReplyDelete