Tuesday 2 November 2010

The Fratellis

I discovered this band thanks to a review in local newspaper in which the reviewer was comparing them to Beatles on weed. That was something I simply couldn't resist.
Before disbanding earlier this year, The Fratellis were a three-piece Scottish rock band, which released two albums, Costello Music and Here We Stand. The first one was a surprising hit in the UK and sold over 1,5 million copies worldwide. Personally, I prefer the latter.


Although there were some reports concerning the future of the band, due to their cryptic nature, it still remains unclear, whether the members will play or record together again or what is the state of their next projects.


My Friend John

Babydoll

Band's MySpace
Official Site

1 comment:

  1. I have heard about this band but never really checked it

    ReplyDelete