Thursday 4 November 2010

Sing

I'm loving MCR's advertising campaign for the new album set in a post-apocalyptic world. They've just released another trailer for a new song, called Sing, and yet again it sounds completely different from what we were used to hear from these guys.



Listen to the whole song here:



On an unrelated topic, Good Charlotte's new album Cardiology can be considered a return to form, since it contains a bunch of pretty solid tracks. If you want to know what is the story behind all of them, look here.

2 comments:

  1. Thx For Good Charlotte comments. I am also a My Chemical Romance big fan maybe my next concert after Linkin Park Speaking of that I have a gift for you
    MCR - Zero Percent Japaneese bonus track

    http://www.mediafire.com/?a7hgkkcau8g16sy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, never heard of that song

    ReplyDelete