Saturday 20 April 2013

Up In the Air



Can't believe it's been almost four years since This Is War. Although I might have doubted the lasting value of the album, I still like it, and I do listen to Kings and Queens fairly often.

Yesterday, the band premiered a music video for their newest single. The song itself is kind of meh, but the video takes it to another level. Their new album, Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams, comes out May 17th, and I'm slowly starting to look forward to it. Knowing, that the band took on the help of a prominent producer Steve Lillywhite (U2, The Killers), has only increased my expectations.

2 comments:

  1. Man your blog is just what I needed, some introduction to new music and sometimes recognising songs and bands I love. :)
    I really like 30 seconds to mars, I'm gonna see them live in 4 weeks ! :D
    This music video is quite awesome, it's so creative, in my opinion.

    Guusje
    www.thealonewanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete