Saturday 25 August 2012

Pitchfork's People's List

Pitchfork has recently published a reader's list of the best 200 albums in its 15-year-long history. And it actually isn't that bad, considering how much I often disagree with their opinions and reviews. Take a look for yourself, maybe you'll find some of your favourite albums there too. It's no wonder Radiohead seized the first two places, but personally, I'm glad that all three Arcade Fire albums made the cut, as well as Weezer's Pinkerton, The National's last three outputs or Interpol's Turn On The Bright Lights and Antics.


2 comments:

  1. Not to sound like a music snob, but I've never really been a fan of OK Computer. My favorite album by them is The Bends.

    And sadly, I have yet to listen to anything by Arcade Fire! I have their album, but just never listened to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer Arcade Fire to Radiohead by a laaarge margin :)

    ReplyDelete