Friday 17 August 2012

Christian Metal Corner: Tourniquet

I thought I'd do a post about one of my favorite Christian Speed/Thrash/etc Metal bands, Tourniquet. They just released their 8th album, Antiseptic Bloodbath. Here are a few of my favorite songs from their most recent release:
Antiseptic Bloodbath

I love the intro to "Fed by Ravens, Eaten by Vultures". Nice use of cello and violin.
And no Tourniquet album would be complete without a song about their strong stance against animal abuse. Here's their song "86 Bullets" about the killing of an elephant named Tyke. (Wikipedia article here)
At the moment, the entire "Antiseptic Bloodbath" album is uploaded on their YouTube account. I recommend checking it out, and as always, support the artist if you like their music.

4 comments:

  1. Not a metal fan, but i'm glad to see you around Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't exactly my cup of tea either, but I'd be glad for anything you post. Please, continue, this is a place for every rock music :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Maybe instead of just metal, I could do other Christian Rock stuff as well. But I do love Christian Metal.

    ReplyDelete