Thursday 11 August 2011

Radial Angel

I discovered this band nearly 5 years ago after recording a bunch of songs off a local Christian Radio station. I had forgotten about them until I found that mixtape and looked up the song lyrics. I have since fallen in love with their music. They sound like TRAPT, with elements of Lifehouse in their softer songs.

She (one of their softer songs)



Falling



Not Beautiful



My favorite song by them is "Love", but it doesn't seem to be available on youtube. Please let me know what you think. I know I'm in love... :)

4 comments:

  1. They sound very good :) which album do you suggest I should start with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @memphis i'd say start with the first release one more last time. Memphis might think something else, but I use to love this band back in the day. I grew up knowing members of the band when I lived in Oklahoma City, so i've seen them go through it all. Been probably 2-3 years since I spoke with any of them. Great guys, but the first CD is still my favorite of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, but I can't find anything, could anyone help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got One More Last Time and have ordered the other 2 from their website. Let me upload the album and send you the link.

    ReplyDelete