Saturday 18 December 2010

"I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... I got in."


It certainly won't fit everyone but I honestly think that Tron: Legacy is a great movie. The most remarkable thing about it is the combination of dazzling visuals and perfectly fitting music. It's definitely hard to say which of those two elements is dominant here. Daft Punk blended orchestral and electronic music in order to create a unique movie score and delivered one of the most captivating listens in 2010.

The Grid


The Game Has Changed


Tron: Legacy (End Titles)



 
Wikipedia
IMDb

3 comments:

  1. will go to see this movie by curiosity

    Used to see the old movie
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tron_(film)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget to tell me what you think about it.

    do you like the music?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music awesome, I love programming with this music, my favorites the grid and the son of Flynn.

    ReplyDelete