Friday 25 February 2011

Collective Soul

For my friend Memphis. I have put together this collection to introduce to you my favorite band of the post-grunge genre: Collective Soul. Hope you enjoy it!

Shine: (Collective Soul's most popular single)

Sorry, I couldn't embed the music video (which is pretty awesome) but you can check it out on youtube.

Goodnight, Good Guy:


December:


The World I Know:


Needs:


Better Now:


She Gathers Rain:


There are plenty of other great songs by Collective Soul, and I have a lot of their albums, so if you want to hear more, ask me!

2 comments:

  1. haha, wow. thanks man, much appreciated. "Shine" is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. "Shine" was the first CS song I heard, so I borrowed a few albums from the library and fell in love!

    ReplyDelete