Monday 20 September 2010

Keep Me Conscious

A couple years back, I discovered a little-known band called Cherry S/T who had just released new album A Diary to Burn By. It was a pleasant mix of hard rock and electronica and I gave it a humble amount of spins back in the day. Especially the song "Nightmares in 3D" got stuck in my head.


When listening to the song again today, I payed a visit to their last.fm profile to find whether they're still releasing music. To my surprise, they are. Although under a new name Keep Me Conscious. Last year, they've released Sounds of Rescue EP, which is difinitely worth checking out. Hopefully, they are currently working on new songs for their next album.




Cherry S/T
Nightmares in 3D


Band's MySpace

1 comment:

  1. for some reason these files aren't working in iTunes... any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete