Monday 5 July 2010

OneRepublic


If a group like us all without exception this is undoubtedly OneRepublic. It's amazing how he knows how to combine the sounds and how he can make you feel intensely melodies, both the sad and the joyful. I know that everybody have their albums, but this is their entire discography to 320 kbps, which I'm sure you will miss something. You enjoy it! Olé!



Band's Myspace

EP/Singles/Others:
(2008) Live Session (iTunes Exclusive) / (2007) Apologize + (2008) Mercy + (2008) Say (All I Need) + (2008) Stop And Stare + (2009) All The Right Moves + (2009) Come Home (feat. Sara Bareilles) + (2009) Everybody Loves Me + (2009) Good Life + (2009) - Secrets / 4 Tracks Link
Albums:
Dreaming Out Loud (13 tracks) + iTunes Extended Version (8 extra tracks) + Japanese Edition (7 extra tracks) Link
Waking Up (11 tracks) + International Edition (3 extra tracks) + Target Deluxe Edition 2CD (4 extra tracks) Link

1 comment:

  1. One Republic is one of the band like the fray that I can listen again and again and never get bored I am in love with Ryan Tedder !!!Muchas gracias for this post will check if I have all the albums;-)

    ReplyDelete